With 8 x PCIe x16 slots that can easily install up to 8 x 2.5 slot high performance graphics cards, the new TB360-BTC D+ motherboard is a class of its own providing unparalleled performance while saving a great deal of money for its users. Smartly designed PCB layout powered by a single 12V power supply provides ample power to the whole system. Additionally, functions like Super LAN Surge Protection makes the TB360-BTC D+ motherboard extremely safe and durable so its users can rest assured that the expensive hardware installed will have the maximum chance of lasting a long time for them to reap the benefits of a mining operation.
Biostar TB360-BTC D+ (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) LGA1151 8 GPU Support GPU Mining Motherboard
Out of stock
- LGA 1151 Supports 8th and 9th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Intel B360 single chip architecture
- Supports SO-DIMM DDR4-2133/2400/2666 up to 16GB Memory
- Supports 8 x PCIe x16 slots (50mm between X16 slots)
- Supports M.2 (16Gb/s) Connector
- Motherboard Dimensions 19.1 Inch x 9.25 Inch ( W x L )
- This motherboard has NO 24 pin ATX power supply connector it uses eight 6 pin PCIe connectors for power and has 8 PCIe connectors as outputs to power GPU’s. If using a ATX power supply you will need a 24 pin jumper to start the power supply.
- Your CPU MUST have intergrated graphics. HDMI cable must be plugged into on board HDMI. This can be changed later in the BIOS if desired.
Out of stock