With 8 x PCIe x16 slots that can easily install up to 8 x 2.5 slot high performance graphics cards, the new TB360-BTC D+ motherboard is a class of its own providing unparalleled performance while saving a great deal of money for its users. Smartly designed PCB layout powered by a single 12V power supply provides ample power to the whole system. Additionally, functions like Super LAN Surge Protection makes the TB360-BTC D+ motherboard extremely safe and durable so its users can rest assured that the expensive hardware installed will have the maximum chance of lasting a long time for them to reap the benefits of a mining operation.
Biostar TB360-BTC D+ (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) LGA1151 8 GPU Support GPU Mining Motherboard
- LGA 1151 Supports 8th and 9th Generation Intel Core Processor
- Intel B360 single chip architecture
- Supports SO-DIMM DDR4-2133/2400/2666 up to 16GB Memory
- Supports 8 x PCIe x16 slots (50mm between X16 slots)
- Supports M.2 (16Gb/s) Connector
- Motherboard Dimensions 19.1 Inch x 9.25 Inch ( W x L )
- This motherboard has NO 24 pin ATX power supply connector it uses eight 6 pin PCIe connectors for power and has 8 PCIe connectors as outputs to power GPU’s. If using a ATX power supply you will need a 24 pin jumper to start the power supply.
- Your CPU MUST have intergrated graphics. HDMI cable must be plugged into on board HDMI. This can be changed later in the BIOS if desired.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.