Samsung Evo 32GB class 10 memory card with SD adapter. More space and higher speed. Free up your devices with the largest capacity and highest read speed in its class. With amazing performance and reliability, EVO Plus lets you save and brings the richness of life.Record and play Full HD video without glitches. With superfast read speed up to 95 MB/s, the 32 GB EVO Plus lets you transfer a 3 GB video to your notebook in just 38 seconds.Shoot flawless high quality photos and videos, and share them all in an instant.Never worry about space again. A memory of 32 GB is enough for 4 hours of Full HD video, 6 hours of HD video, or 7,500 photos.So go ahead and savor all of what life has to offer, and keep it all too.Operating Voltage : 2.7 ~ 3.6 V ,Storage Temperature :-40 °C to 85 °C ,Operating Temperature :-25 °C to 85 °C
Samsung Evo 32GB class 10 memory card with SD adapter
- Performance & speed class: Up to 95MB/s transfer speed with UHS-I interface.
- Works with cell phones, smartphones, Android tablets, tablet PCs, and more.
- 4-Proof protection: Waterproof, Temperature proof, X-ray proof, Magnet proof
- Adapter: Includes full size adapter for use in cameras, laptop, and desktop computers
- Note:The foregoing read & write speeds are based on internal tests conducted under controlled conditions.Actual speeds may vary depending upon card capacity.
Orange with White
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.