Lenovo Intel i3 8th Gen (4gb/1tb/integrated gpu/DOS/15.6″) V15-IKB.
It offers a powerful portable computer for work, studies and entertainment equipped with Intel i3-8130U, 2.2GHz a double core processor with HyperThreading technology that permits the cores of this computer to operate two additional data flows essentially improving the speed of performing especially demanding tasks. Thanks to this technology this computer will be perfect for the Internet browsing, working with documents, studying, enjoying films and music as well as music, pictures and home video processing. We offer a classic portable computer for work, studies and entertainment equipped with Intel i3-8130U, 2.2GHz a double core processor and 8 GB DDR4 RAM. This computer is suitable for a broad range of tasks – the Internet browsing, working with documents, studies, enjoying films and music.
Anti-glare screen coating ensures great visibility of the screen in light conditions eliminating the unpleasant glare and allowing to perform important tasks without any disturbance.
|USB 3.0 enables lightning-fast exchange of data between computers and modern external drives or flash drives that support USB 3.0 connection.|
|Bluetooth connection for easy connection of compatible devices including smartphones, mice, keyboards.|
More information about Lenovo Lenovo V15 IKB
- The serious capacity 8 GB 2133 MHz RAM for simultaneous work with numerous open applications and especially big files.
- WiFi 802.11 ac card for wireless connections ensuring the possibility of wireless connecting to the modern routers and computer networks.
- Webcam incorporated in the screen for video chatting over Skype and other chat applications
- HDMI provides the ability to play movies on an external monitor or TV.
- The built-in SD un MMC card reader will take care of convenient copying of photos from a digital camera.
- The keyboard is equipped with a full-size number pad (numpad)
- 15.6″ LED AntiGlare screen with 1366×768 (HD) resolution for enjoying DVD quality films in the full screen mode.
More information about the company Lenovo
Lenovo is the second biggest global manufacturer of computers. Until 2005 Lenovo was manufacturing devices for IBM, later took over the department of personal computers and gradually introduced the Lenovo brand, thus strengthening its position among the elite class of the biggest global manufacturers. The annual turnover of the company reaches 22 billion US$ and it employs more than 27 000 people worldwide.