NVIDIA QUADRO T400 2GB GRAPHICS CARD
Value for End-Users
- Powered by NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture, NVIDIA T400 delivers more performance than the previous generation.
- Works with 2D/3D modeling or video editing multi-application workflows with higher levels of interactivity.
- Ensures hardware compatibility and stability through NVIDIA support of the latest OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan, and NVIDIA CUDA standards, deep ISV developer engagements, and certification with over 100 professional software applications.
- Enables creation and playback of H.264 and HEVC video with dedicated decode and encode engines that are independent of the 3D graphics and compute pipeline.
- With support for DisplayPort 1.4, NVIDIA T400 can drive three displays natively or a maximum of up to three 5K displays or one 8K display per card. Combine up to four NVIDIA T400s in a single system to create display walls or other immersive environments.
- Experience stunning visuals with HDR color support and up to 120 Hz refresh rates for 4K displays with 30-bit color.
- NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager software offers intuitive window management, multiple desktops, and application management that allows you to spread work across a single large display or multiple displays.
Value for IT Administrators
- Experience higher-quality products, driven by power-efficient hardware designs and component selection, for optimum operational performance, durability, and longevity.
- Enjoy maximum uptime thanks to exhaustive product testing in conjunction with leading OEMs and system integrators that simulate the most demanding real-world conditions.
- Remotely monitor and manage NVIDIA T400s deployed in your enterprise by integrating the NVIDIA Enterprise Management toolkit within your IT asset management framework.
- Scale up NVIDIA T400 deployment to hundreds of workstations using the powerful driver installer included with the NVIDIA Enterprise Management toolkit.
- Simplify software driver deployment through a regular cadence of long-life, stable driver releases based on a robust feature-development and quality-assurance process.
NVIDIA T400 Solutions
- Enables designers and engineers to create visually compelling 2D and 3D models.
- Offers support for up to four 5K displays (three physical display connectors on the board) for an expansive desktop that enables designers to work with multiple apps simultaneously.
- Combines multiple NVIDIA T400 cards for large visual workspaces.
Media and Entertainment
- Allows editors to work in real-time with HDR content and up to 5K full resolution.
- Enables artists working with 3D models or 2D imagery to realize better performance with assets stored in dedicated high-performance graphics memory.
- Creates and plays back ultra-high quality HDR content with dedicated H.264/HEVC encode and decode engines.
- Combines multiple NVIDIA T400 cards to create expansive visual display solutions.
- Allows architects to create visually compelling models, view 2D and 3D designs and plans, in real-time, with no lag.
- Equips urban designers with the tools to create models with more detail and complexity.
- Drives up to 3 5K displays directly from onboard mini-DisplayPort 1.4 patented latching connectors (up to 4 displays using MST). Creates expansive visual environments with up to 12 total displays, using up to three NVIDIA T400 cards per system.
- Enables users to adjust financial models, communicate with brokers, and execute trades in one view, by managing multiple windows across multiple applications and desktops, with NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager software.
- Improves productivity by running multi-application workflows without performance impact.
- Uses minimal power, resulting in lower TCO.